Friday, December 5, 2008

More Than Woman

curvacious form

endowed with hips

to perfectly fit

my voluminous lips

that one craves to kiss

comely face

amidst elegance and grace

but still there's more to me

i'm a woman beyond what you see

................

understand

that past my peck

lies deep respect

never giving thought to

defamation

or a breach

i'm a woman of CLASS

i construct with my speech

which is composed of much more

than rustic terms

i'm a WELL-EDUCATED woman

i yearn to learn

................

keep in mind

these eyes that sparkle

prompting visions of night's sky

they're what make me whole

they're the window to my soul

i long to assist others to

comprehend His name

i'm a VERY SPIRITUAL woman

preaching God's word keeps me sane.

detrital companions

nearly transformed my heart

but i'm a woman of STRENGTH

and of my life

you became a part

................

you see,

my charm

wit

and my spirit

are not all that complete

but you

that look past my thighs

and consider what's between them

obsolete

when in comparison to what i think

yes, you who support and promote

whatever i dream

who has and will continue to

give any and everything

you, whose intelligence and dapper

i compliment so vehemently

you are worthy of the title "My King"

for you are the reason i am

"A woman phenomenally,

Phenomenal woman, that's me."

No comments: